Location & Parking
Maggie Daley Park is located at 337 E. Randolph St. Chicago, IL 60601
Nearby parking options include:
- Designated accessible parking is available on Randolph Street, as well as within Millennium Lakeside Garage which provides street level elevator access.
The Chicago Transit Authority (CTA) operates the elevated trains (el) and buses throughout the city of Chicago. They offer a how-to guide for all first time riders here.
- From the Green, Orange, Brown, Pink and Purple Line Express el stops:
Exit at the Randolph/Wabash station and walk four blocks east, or exit at the Madison/Wabash station and walk five blocks east (through Millennium Park).
- From the Red Line el stops:
Exit at State/Randolph or State/Monroe and walk five blocks east
- The park is served by buses #4, #20, and #60 which will exit at the intersection of upper Randolph St. & upper Columbus Dr.
- Bike parking is available on the perimeters of the park at Randolph/Columbus and Randolph/Field Blvd
Please note: Bike riding is not allowed within the park. Visitors are encouraged to ride their bikes and park them before exploring the park or walk them through the park. Bikes left in the park will be removed