Ice Skating Ribbon Closed
NO REFUNDS UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE – UNLESS RIBBON IS CLOSED BY RINK MANAGEMENT
**WE DO NOT REQUIRE PROOF OF VACINATION
TICKET/S CAN BE TRANSFERRED TO ANOTHER DATE – MUST BE TRANSFERRED AT LEAST 72 HOURS PRIOR TO YOUR SCHEDULED SESSION-YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR TRANSFERING YOUR TICKET/S ON-LINE, THERE WILL BE A $3 TRANSFER FEE. TICKETS CAN BE GIVEN TO ANOTHER INDIVIDUAL; WE CHECK SKATERS’ IN BY QR CODE NOT NAME. PLEASE SEND THE QR CODE TO THE INDIVIDUAL USING THE TICKET. THERE IS NO FEE TO TRANSFER TO ANOTHER INDIVIDUAL.
- On your confirmation email that has the QR Code, click the “Edit” button on the upper right hand corner above the QR Code and follow the prompts
Please read the information below, the reservation calendar is at the bottom of the page
- Monday-Thursday -Skate Rental
- $16 on-line + tax
- $18 walkup + tax
- Skate with your own skates – Free
- We DO NOT offer season passes
- NO REFUNDS
- Friday – Sunday & Holidays – Skate Rental
- $20 on-line + tax
- $22 walkup + tax
- Skate with your own skates – $5 + tax (2pm, 5pm & 8pm session)
- Skate with your own skates – Free 11am session ONLY
- NO REFUNDS
***Walkup sales are based on availability – reservations strongly encouraged
Reservations will be released on a rolling basis at noon on the below dates:
- December 20th reservation dates 1/10 – 1/31
- January 10th – reservation dates 2/1 – 2/14
- January 31st – reservation dates 2/15-2/28
- February 21st – reservation dates 3/1 – 3/13
- If the ribbon is closed for any reason, the closure will be posted on our website and social media pages. If not posted CLOSED, please assume it is open.
- The weather at Maggie Daley Park is closely monitored to determine unsafe ice-skating conditions. Please note we have chillers under the ice to keep the ribbon frozen
- Holiday pricing includes Holidays and Holiday season (December 17th – January 9th) $20 on-line / $22 walkup + tax
- Holidays: New Year’s Eve/Day, MLK Day and Presidents Day – $20 on-line / $22 walkup + tax
- Skates are available in child’s size 8 through men’s size 15 (our rental skates typically fit children age 5 and up)
- Locker rental – standard lockers $3, large lockers $5 – 3-hour rental
- Skate Aids (Penguins) available to assist you skate $10-per session
- Skaters can check-in 30 minutes before the start of their scheduled session
- Please email us at email@example.com with any concerns
- There is not a group discount
- Group reservations can be made for ice-skating after January 9th – Group reservations cannot be made during the holiday season (December 17th-January 9th)
Refunds are only given if the Ice-Skating Ribbon is closed by the Management Team – Please allow 7-10 business days for your refund
Open 7 days a week:
- 11:00 am – 1:00 pm
- 2:00 pm – 4:00 pm
- 5:00 pm – 7:00 pm
- 8:00 pm – 10:00 pm
- 1pm, 4pm & 7pm
- Zamboni times are dependent upon weather conditions and take 35-45 minutes
- Follow @MaggieDaleyPark on Twitter for Zamboni updates
- NO REFUNDS
- Skate sharpening is NOT available onsite
- Skate sizes available are child’s size 8 through men’s size 15, there are NO half sizes.
- Figure and hockey skates available.
- Figure skates run true to size, hockey skates run about 1 size bigger than your shoe size.
- Locker space is limited and unattended bags will be removed.
- Accessibility: A skate assist sled is available for use by skaters with physical disabilities and their companion skater.
- For information on hosting a private holiday or winter skating event, click here.
Skating Ribbon Rules & Regulations:
- Reservations are strongly encouraged
- Skate carefully at all times
- Follow the instructions of the skate assistants
- Skate only in the direction currently being indicated by the skating assistants
- Speed of skating at all times must equal the flow of all other skaters
- Only people wearing skates are allowed on the ice surface
- No more than two (2) people may skate together
The following are not permitted on the ice:
- Skating when ice resurfacing is being completed
- Skating in a manner that endangers of interferes with the enjoyment experienced by other skaters
- Stopping or standing on the ice
- Horseplay, game playing, excessive speed, roughness or skating in a dangerous or potentially dangerous fashion
- Carrying children or secondary items on the ice; handbags, backpacks, cameras, cell phones, portable music players, etc.
- Jumps, spins, or skating backwards
- Speed skates (racer blade skates)
- Hockey playing
- Eating or drinking
- Throwing snowballs or other objects at any time
- Sitting on or leaning over the railing
SKATE AT YOUR OWN RISK