Located on the south end of the BP Bridge, there is a portable 18-hole miniature golf course consisting of unique obstacles and challenging holes that offer family-friendly fun. Featuring several replicas of iconic Chicago structures, golfers can putt underneath a 6-foot tall Willis Tower, through the Wells Street bridge, and even putt up a Plinko-inspired replica of a Picasso sculpture.
The course is operated by City Mini Golf.
- Phone: 773.809.5589
- Season: Stay tuned for 2017 Open date announcement!
- Hours: 10:00 am – 9:00 pm, seven days a week – last golfer ten minute prior to close
General Admission: $11.00
Active Duty Military: $9.00
Season Pass: $65.00
Rules and Regulations
- Groups larger than five golfers will be split
- Clubs should not be swung above knee height
- No walking on course railings
- Climbing on obstacles may result in removal from course
- Six stroke maximum per hole
- Ball hit out of bounds may be re-hit with a one stroke penalty
- Every player must hit before any player takes a second hit
- Ball nearest to the hole putts first
- No alcoholic beverages allowed on premise
- Club and ball must be returned
- No reservations
Questions? Email email@example.com