Ice Skating Ribbon – Tickets Now On-Sale
Maggie Daley Park Skating Ribbon Ticket Release Dates:
Tickets will be released on a rolling basis at 12:00pm (noon) on the below dates:
- ** Wednesday, January 11 for tickets dated – January 23 – February 5 – Updated
- Monday, January 23 for tickets dated – February 6 – February 20
- Monday, February 6 for tickets dated – February 20 – March 5
Please Read Prior to Registration – Check Acknowledgement Box (bottom of page) to proceed to ticketing
NO REFUNDS UNLESS RIBBON IS CLOSED BY RINK MANAGEMENT – NO EXCEPTIONS WILL BE MADE
All skating inquiries should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
No Refunds unless MDP Skating Ribbon is Closed by Management
- During the ticket purchase process please verify the dates, times and session type (With Skate Rental or Bring Your Own) for accuracy. Once a ticket is purchased all refund and transfer policies are in effect. The session dates, times and type are displayed throughout the transaction for review.
- Skating Sessions that exceed 50% of the session time are deemed a completed session and no refunds will be granted after the half way mark.
- Maggie Daley Park is an outdoor skating venue that is subjected to the elements of the Chicago Winter. Please review weather forecast prior to completing your ticket purchase.
- Based upon current conditions MDP will make every effort to announce cancellations in advance of sessions. Cancellations will be posted to MDP website, all social media outlets and and via email based on time of cancellation. Please refer to the on-line and social media announcements as staff may not be able to receive calls if they are working on ice preparation.
- Session Cancelation – In the event that the session you have reserved is cancelled by Management (weather, emergency, safety issues) Maggie Daley Park will process refunds. All Refunds may take up to 10 Business Days to process. Refunds due to closures are an automatic system response, you DO NOT need to email us for a refund.
MDP Ticket Transfer Policy
- MDP Skating Ribbon tickets may be transferred to another date or session time: A $3 Charge will be applied to all transferred tickets
- Ticket Transfer requests must be made a minimum of 3 days in advance of the ticketed date.
- Ticket Transfer dates must be transferred to a date a minimum of 1 day after the date of the original ticket (Ex: Ticket date Monday 12/12/22 ticket must be transferred to 12/13/22 or a date beyond).
- Ticket Transfer requests must have your Ticket Confirmation Number and the Date and Session Time to be transferred to at the time of the request. Requests without the required transfer to date and session time will not be processed.
- All Ticket Transfer requests must be made to email@example.com and include: 1. the order confirmation number. 2. The date and session time you want to transfer into. 3. The CVC # of the card used for original purchase. Must be summitted a minimum of 3 days in advance of originally ticketed date.
MDP Ticket Re-Sale or Gifted
- Individuals may Gift or Re-Sell their tickets privately by providing the receiving party the confirmation email with the QR Code to present at Check-in. Each QR Code is unique and must be presented as your ticket at check in. There is no Transfer Fee for private transfers.
ALL CLOSURES WILL BE POSTED ON OUR WEBSITE, SOCIAL MEDIA PAGES AND ALL TICKET HOLDERS WILL BE NOTIFIED BY EMAIL.
MDP Ticket Information
- Please Note: Session Capacity is limited. A select number of reservation types is available. If your ticket type is unavailable, please check back to see if spots open. Tickets will not be made available if one ticket type is sold out.
- There is no waitlist
- NO REFUNDS – unless ribbon is closed by Rink Management
- Transfer of dates allowed up to 72 hours prior to scheduled session – email firstname.lastname@example.org to request transfer
- Please take your time and read through the dates and times that you have selected for accuracy.
If you agree to all the above information, please click below to make your ticket purchase.
Parking is available below the park at Millennium Park/Lakeside Garages BOOK ONLINE
NO REFUNDS –UNLESS RIBBON IS CLOSED BY RINK MANAGEMENT – NO EXCEPTIONS WILL BE MADE
By selecting the box below you agree to these terms – NO REFUNDS