Ice Skating Ribbon – closed for the season
Please Read Prior to Registration – NO REFUNDS UNLESS RIBBON IS CLOSED BY RINK MANAGEMENT – NO EXCEPTIONS WILL BE MADE
TICKET/S CAN BE TRANSFERRED TO ANOTHER DATE – MUST BE TRANSFERRED AT LEAST 72 HOURS PRIOR TO YOUR SCHEDULED SESSION-YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR TRANSFERING YOUR TICKET/S ON-LINE, THERE WILL BE A $3 TRANSFER FEE. TICKETS CAN BE GIVEN TO ANOTHER INDIVIDUAL; WE CHECK SKATERS’ IN BY QR CODE NOT NAME. PLEASE SEND THE QR CODE TO THE INDIVIDUAL USING THE TICKET. THERE IS NO FEE TO TRANSFER TO ANOTHER INDIVIDUAL.
- On your confirmation email that has the QR Code, click the “Edit” button on the upper right hand corner above the QR Code and follow the prompts.
- Review registration time and dates. Changes or Transfers are allowed up to 72 hours prior to your scheduled skate time.
- Transfer of dates or session times is allowed up to 72 hours prior to your skate time, you are responsible for making the changes. Double check the date and time that you have selected, before purchasing your rental reservation. Reservations are tickets to a specific date, time and reservation type.
- Session Cancelation – In the event that the session you have reserved is cancelled by Management (weather, emergency, safety issues) Maggie Daley Park will process refunds. All Refunds may take up to 10 Business Days to process. Refunds due to closures are an automatic system response, you DO NOT need to email us for a refund.
- ALL CLOSURES WILL BE POSTED ON OUR WEBSITE, SOCIAL MEDIA PAGES AND ALL TICKET HOLDERS WILL BE NOTIFIED BY EMAIL.
Session cancellations are made the day of scheduled session. Cancellation may include the whole day or specific sessions. Participants should check Maggie Daley Park website, social media (Facebook, Instagram and Twitter) and may receive an email notification.
- Please Note: Session Capacity is limited. A select number of reservation types is available. If your reservation type is unavailable, please check back to see if spots open. Reservation slots will not be made available if one reservation type is sold out.
- There is no waitlist
- NO REFUNDS – unless ribbon is closed by Rink Management
- Transfer of dates allowed up to 72 hours prior to scheduled session – Use your confirmation link to make changes
Please take your time and read through the dates and times that you have selected for accuracy.
If you agree to all the above information, please click below to make your reservation.
Parking is available below the park at Millennium Park/Lakeside Garages $13 for 12 hours – BOOK ONLINE
NO REFUNDS –UNLESS RIBBON IS CLOSED BY RINK MANAGEMENT – NO EXCEPTIONS WILL BE MADE
By selecting the box below you agree to these terms – NO REFUNDS