Location & Parking
Maggie Daley Park is located at 337 E. Randolph St. Chicago, IL 60601. It can be accessed from Randolph Street the bicycle path along Lakeshore Drive, Monroe Street, or the BP Bridge which crosses Columbus Drive from Millennium Park.
Nearby parking options include:
- Metered parking – Available on upper Randolph Street. $7/hour
- Garage Parking – Millennium Lakeside Garage, located right below the park -$13 Dollar special for 12 hours!!!
- Designated accessible parking is available on Randolph Street, as well as within Millennium Lakeside Garage which provides street level elevator access.
The Chicago Transit Authority (CTA) operates the elevated trains (el) and buses throughout the city of Chicago. They offer a how-to guide for all first time riders here.
- From the Green, Orange, Brown, Pink and Purple Line Express el stops:
Exit at the Randolph/Wabash station and walk four blocks east, or exit at the Madison/Wabash station and walk five blocks east (through Millennium Park).
- From the Red Line el stops:
Exit at State/Randolph or State/Monroe and walk five blocks east
- The park is served by buses #4, #20, and #60 which will exit at the intersection of upper Randolph St. & upper Columbus Dr.
- Bike parking is available on the perimeters of the park at Randolph/Columbus and Randolph/Field Blvd. See map for bike parking and CDOT approved bike path.
Please note: Bike riding is not allowed within the park. Visitors are encouraged to ride their bikes and park them before exploring the park or walk them through the park. Bikes left in the park will be removed. If your bike has been removed at the end of the day, you can contact this phone number: 312.937.1830
- Divvy Bike Sharing System: Divvy is Chicagoland’s bike share system, with 6,000 bikes available at 570+ stations across Chicago. It consists of a fleet of specially designed, sturdy and durable bikes that are locked into a network of docking stations throughout the region.
Nearest Divvy stations:
– Lakeshore Drive/Monroe
For more information about Divvy bikes and fees, visit here.
- Millennium Park Bike Station offers bike rental and parking.