Ice Skating Reservations – Closed for the Season
Please take your time, there are NO transfer of dates, and No refunds.
THE ICE SKATING RIBBON IS CLOSED FOR THE SEASON – SEE YOU NOVEMBER 2021
- Skate rental – $16
- Skate with your own skates – $5
- SOLD OUT SEASON PASS $25: MUST BRING YOUR OWN SKATES, RESERVATIONS ARE STILL REQUIRED – NO PRIORITY IS GIVEN TO SEASON PASS HOLDERS – MUST MAKE A RESERVATION FOR AVAILABLE SPOTS ONLY
- Season Passes, can be used throughout the season: pay ONCE, make your reservations using your PERSONAL CODE that will be generated when you purchase of your pass.
- Holiday pricing includes Holidays and Holiday season (December 18th – January 3rd) $20
- Holidays: New Year’s Eve/Day, MLK Day and Presidents Day – $20 skate rental
- Skates are available in child’s size 8 through men’s size 12 (our rental skates typically fit children age 5 and up)
- Locker rental – standard lockers $5, large lockers $8 – per day
- Skate Aids (Penguins) available to assist you skate $10-per day
- Skaters can check-in 30 minutes before the start of their scheduled session
- Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any concerns
Refunds are only given if the Ice-Skating Ribbon is closed by the Management Team – Please allow 5-7 business days for your refund
RESERVATIONS REQUIRED TO SKATE
Monday – Thursday
- 12:30 – 2:00 pm
- 2:45 – 4:15pm
- 7:15 – 8:45pm
Friday – Sunday & March 1-7th
- Monday – Thursday: 2:00 pm, 4:15 pm and 6:30 pm
- Friday – Sunday & Holidays: 12:30 pm, 2:45 pm, 5:00 pm and 7:15 pm
- Zamboni times are dependent upon weather conditions and take 35-45 minutes
- Follow @MaggieDaleyPark on Twitter for Zamboni updates
- Skate sharpening is NOT available onsite
- Skate sizes available are child’s size 8 through men’s size 12, there are NO half sizes.
- Figure and hockey skates available.
- Figure skates run true to size, hockey skates run about 1 size bigger than your shoe size.
- Locker space is limited and unattended bags will be removed.
- Accessibility: A skate assist sled is available for use by skaters with physical disabilities and their companion skater.
- For information on hosting a private holiday or winter skating event, click here.
Skating Ribbon Rules & Regulations:
- Masks and reservations required to skate
- Skate carefully at all times
- Follow the instructions of the skate assistants
- Skate only in the direction currently being indicated by the skating assistants
- Speed of skating at all times must equal the flow of all other skaters
- Only people wearing skates are allowed on the ice surface
- No more than two (2) people may skate together
The following are not permitted on the ice:
- Skating when ice resurfacing is being completed
- Skating in a manner that endangers of interferes with the enjoyment experienced by other skaters
- Stopping or standing on the ice
- Horseplay, game playing, excessive speed, roughness or skating in a dangerous or potentially dangerous fashion
- Carrying children or secondary items on the ice; handbags, backpacks, cameras, cell phones, portable music players, etc.
- Jumps, spins, or skating backwards
- Speed skates (racer blade skates)
- Hockey playing
- Eating or drinking
- Throwing snowballs or other objects at any time
- Sitting on or leaning over the railing
SKATE AT YOUR OWN RISK