Located on the south end of the BP Bridge, there is an 18-hole miniature golf course consisting of unique obstacles and challenging holes that offer family-friendly fun. Featuring several replicas of iconic Chicago structures, golfers can putt underneath a 6-foot tall Willis Tower and putt up a Plinko-inspired replica of a Picasso sculpture.
The course is operated by City Mini Golf.
City Mini is currently closed for the season, we can’t wait to see you in the Spring of 2021!!
See you in the Spring of 2021!!!
- General Admission: $11.00
- Educators: $9.00
- Active Duty Military: $9.00
- Seniors 65+: $9.00
- AAA Members: $9:00
- Season Pass: $65.00
- Children 4 and under: FREE (with any paid admission)
Rules & Regulations:
- Groups larger than five golfers will be split
- Clubs should not be swung above knee height
- No walking on course railings
- Climbing on obstacles may result in removal from course
- Six stroke maximum per hole
- Ball hit out of bounds may be re-hit with a one stroke penalty
- Every player must hit before any player takes a second hit
- Ball nearest to the hole putts first
- No alcoholic beverages allowed on premise
- Club and ball must be returned
- No reservations