Ice Skating Ribbon – Closed for the Season
Please Read Prior to Registration
- Review registration time and dates. No Changes or Transfers are allowed. Make sure you have selected the correct Date, Session Time and Type (With Rental Skates or Without).
- No Refunds. All Sales are Final.
- No Transfer of dates or session times – double check the date and time that you have selected, before purchasing your rental reservation. Reservations are tickets to a specific date, time and reservation type.
- Session Cancelation – In the event that the session you have reserved is cancelled by Management (weather, emergency, safety issues) Maggie Daley Park will process refunds. All Refunds may take up to 5 Business Days to process.
Session cancellations are made the day of scheduled session. Cancellation may include the whole day or specific sessions. Participants should check Maggie Daley Park website, social media (Facebook, Instagram and Twitter) and may receive an email notification.
- There are COVID Mandates in Chicago, please check your status before registering- we are following City and State policies to ensure your health and safety- NO REFUNDS–NO TRANSFERS. Check to see if your state has travel restrictions or fall under Chicago Travel restrictions.
- Please Note: Session Capacity is limited. A select number of reservation types is available. If your reservation type is unavailable, please check back to see if spots open. Reservation slots will not be made available if one reservation type is sold out.
- NO Refunds
- NO Transfers
- There is no waitlist
Please take your time and read through the dates and times that you have selected for accuracy.
If you agree to all the above information, please click below to make your reservation.
The Ribbon in closed for the season – see you November 2021